Client privacy is a high priority for Carlowe. We take every reasonable precaution to protect the information we receive with each transaction.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use your information for one or all of the following:
- Confirm and track your order
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy in order to prevent or detect fraud or abuse
- Contact you via email regarding our products and services (you may easily unsubscribe from this option)
We will NOT sell or distribute any personal information to any other company or entity, nor will we contact our clients by phone to solicit business.
• Service Providers: Carlowe uses nationally recognized, third-party service providers to perform payment processing, data storage and web analytics. These entities will not have access to your personal information.
• Sweepstakes, New Designs and Promotions: If you choose to participate in an Carlowe promotion, contest, and sweepstakes or wish to receive periodic emails featuring our new designs, Carlowe may share your personal information with entities participating in such an event who distribute these emails. However, Carlowe specifically does not permit such third parties to use our client information for any purpose other than to manage the specific Carlowe promotion or event.
• Compliance Fraud Protection: Carlowe is authorized to disclose personal information deemed necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or company as well as organizations involved in fraud protection, as well as to enforce any agreement we have with you.
Carlowe protects the information you share with us by using different security technologies, and other internal measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
While Carlowe takes this responsibility very seriously, no transmission of data over the internet can be guaranteed 100% secure and we cannot absolutely guarantee or warrant the security of the information you disclose.
Carlowe would like to communicate with you occasionally via email, however if you would prefer not to participate simply select ‘unsubscribe’ on your next email.