Shipping & Return Policies
Standard delivery is free of charge on all orders Carlowe does not cover the shipping costs for returned items.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date. This estimated delivery date is not a guaranteed time frame for your order. It is automatically calculated based on the total amount of time required to process your order, production and delivery process as well as your shipping address.
The estimated delivery time is based on delivery to major cities. Please allow extra time for delivery to more remote areas.
For more faster delivery, you may select one of the alternate shipping options.
Your order will be delivered by Canada Post, Fedex, or UPS. Delivery time may vary depending on your address location. You will be notified when your package has shipped and a tracking number will be sent to the email address that you provided during your purchase. All packages packages are insured during transit. Please make sure that you will be available to accept your package at the time of delivery. Carlowe does not take any responsibility for lost or stolen packages after delivery.
Please check your parcel before you accept the delivery. If your package has been damaged in transit, reject the receipt of it and file a claim with the carrier immediately.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can obtain a full credit, refund or exchange within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase, provided that the item(s):
1. Is in its original condition and shows no sign of wear.
2. Has not been custom engraved.
3. Has not been altered or resized by a jeweller other than Carlowe.
Carlowe is not obligated to provide a refund or exchange for custom pieces of jewelry unless the final product is defective or was manufactured incorrectly.
Carlowe Return Procedures
The cost of return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the customer. All packages sent from or arriving at Carlowe are sealed and opened under recorded video surveillance to fully protect Carlowe and our clients.
1. Contact customer service at email@example.com by email or phone and request a return authorization number (RA#).
2. Prepare the item(s) to be returned together with the original documentation and packaging. For engagement rings, If the diamond certificate is not included in the return package the customer will be charged $350 for the replacement cost.
3. Securely package these items in a BOX and clearly display the RA# on the outside of the box. On the label, please be sure to use the name Carlowe … do NOT use the word "Jewellery" on the label. Packages that do not appear 100% secure will be returned to sender.
4. For your protection, we recommend using the FedEx or UPS and INSURING THE PACKAGE FOR THE FULL VALUE ON YOUR INVOICE.
Once we receive your return, it can take up to 5 business days for us to process your return request. Please note that all returns are subject to inspection by our quality assurance team before a return request is processed and additional charges may incur depending on your return instructions (refund, resize, repair).
Once processed, we will credit your original payment method, excluding delivery charges. Please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the funds to appear back in your account depending on you card issuer.
Items purchased by using site credit can only be returned for store credit. Site credit cannot be converted into cash.